The Playzone in the Commons of Milestone Church is a fun place that we love being able to share with families. Here you’ll find some guidelines and helpful information to prepare you for your visit.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am-2pm
We reserve the right to change Playzone hours as necessary due to weather, illness or ministry events. Please check this page for closure updates or call 817-812-3600.
Rules to Help Ensure a Fun and Safe Experience
- All new guests must register with
Playzonehost before entering play area. After registration is completed, you may check in using your phone number on future visits.
- We have a Stay & Play policy. Parents or Guardians are required to stay inside the Playzone with children. Children must be supervised at all times including inside restrooms and at water fountains.
- No gum, candy, food or liquids are allowed in our Playzone. We have provided tables in our Commons for your drinks and snacks.
Softplay area is for children 4 and under and tubes area is for children 10 and under.
- No running in the building or playing in the Commons.
- Remove shoes before entering the soft play area and tubes.
- At this time, we do not allow parties of any kind.
- Playzone guests assume all responsibility when using equipment
Playzone is open on weekends for a short time in between services and closes on Sundays at
We would love for you and your family to be our guest at a weekend service. Saturday 5:00pm | Sunday 9:15am, 11:00am and 12:30pm
We have a special page to help you plan your visit.