The Playzone in the Commons of Milestone Church is a fun place that we love being able to share with families. Here you’ll find some guidelines and helpful information to prepare you for your visit.
We reserve the right to change Playzone hours as necessary due to weather, illness or ministry events. Please check this page for closure updates or call 817-812-3600.
Rules to Help Ensure a Fun and Safe Experience
- All new guests must register with
Playzonehost before entering play area. After registration is completed, you may check in using your phone number on future visits.
- We have a Stay & Play policy. Parents or Guardians are required to stay inside the Playzone with children. Children must be supervised at all times including inside restrooms and at water fountains.
- No gum, candy, food or liquids are allowed in our Playzone. We have provided tables in our Commons for your drinks and snacks.
Softplay area is for children 4 and under and tubes area is for children 10 and under.
- No running in the building or playing in the Commons.
- Remove shoes before entering the soft play area and tubes.
- At this time, we do not allow parties of any kind.
- Playzone guests assume all responsibility when using equipment
Playzone is open on weekends for a short time in between services and closes on Sundays at
We would love for you and your family to be our guest at a weekend service. Saturday 5:00pm | Sunday 9:15am, 11:00am and 12:30pm
We have a special page to help you plan your visit.