We are looking forward to gathering with you this weekend in-person or at home! Some of you are ready for in-person gathering, while others feel more comfortable online. We want you to know, we are ready to see you in person when you are ready. Our in-person services have been re-designed from top to bottom with a safe experience in mind.
Weekend Service Times
Saturday: 5pm, 6:30pm
Sunday: 9:15am, 11am, 12:30pm
- Online (live.milestonechurch.com)
Sunday: 9:15am, 11am, 12:30pm, 5pm
Sunday: 9:30am, 11:15am
What We Are Doing To Keep You Healthy This Weekend
- We will be offering Kid’s Ministry during services, birth through sixth grade, by registration only. This will allow us to keep our numbers lower to accommodate recommended distancing guidelines for Kid’s Ministry. For registration and Frequently Asked Questions around our Kid’s Ministry precautions, please click here.
- Worship Center seating has been adjusted to accommodate social distancing guidelines by blocking out every other row and reduced seating capacities (except for the first five rows of the floor seating, those rows are open seating).
- All Worship Center seats are sanitized in between every service.
- Masks are not required. We welcome wearing masks and will have some provided on campus for your convenience.
- All commonly used entry doors to the building and worship center will be propped open.
- Our awesome volunteer teams will greet you with a wave and a smile instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building.
- We will not be handing out worship guides or message notes, but will have digital message notes available on our Milestone Church App: available here.
- We will not be passing an offering container. Instead, we will be giving our tithes and offerings at the offering boxes in the back of the worship center or through our online giving: here.
- On-campus water fountains have been disabled.
- The Playzone will not be available during this time.
- Our restrooms are designed to be as touchless as possible including automatic sinks, soap and towel dispensers, and automatic flushing. They will still be routinely cleaned and sanitized during and between services.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing routines across the building.