Weekend Service Times
Saturday: 5pm, 6:30pm
Sunday: 9:15am, 11am, 12:30pm
Sunday: 9:30am, 11:15am
Meeting at our Keller Campus during our 6:30pm service.
- Online (live.milestonechurch.com)
Sunday: 9:15am, 11am, 12:30pm, 5pm
We are looking forward to gathering with you this weekend in-person or at home! Some of you are ready for in-person gathering, while others feel more comfortable online. We want you to know, we are ready to see you in person when you are ready. Our in-person services have been re-designed from top to bottom with a safe experience in mind.
If it's your first time back to our in-person services in a while, we highly recommend the Saturday at 6:30pm or the Sunday at 12:30pm at our Keller Campus. These services are much lower attended and will provide you plenty of space to comfortably ease back in to in-person services.
What We Are Adjusting This Weekend
- We will be offering Kid’s Ministry during services, birth through sixth grade.
- All Worship Center seats are sanitized in between every service.
- Masks are not required. We welcome wearing masks and will have some provided on campus for your convenience.
- All commonly used entry doors to the building and worship center will be propped open.
- Our awesome volunteer teams will greet you with a wave and a smile instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building.
- We will not be handing out worship guides or message notes, but will have digital message notes available on our Milestone Church App: available here.
- On-campus water fountains have been disabled.
- The Playzone will not be available during this time.
- Our restrooms are designed to be as touchless as possible including automatic sinks, soap and towel dispensers, and automatic flushing. They will still be routinely cleaned and sanitized during and between services.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing routines across the building.