Find Healing and Freedom
Monday Nights 7pm | LIFT Classroom
Welcome to Restore, part of the small group ministry of Milestone Church. Restore reaches people by creating a safe environment for men and women to pursue Truth while being honest about past hurts and current struggles.
Every Monday evening, our gathering features a short teaching or personal testimony and small groups. You will feel welcomed as we have first-time guests every week.
Restore is a safe, transparent and confidential environment.
All first-time guests will be invited to join us for Welcome Group. Welcome Group is an introductory small group where we discuss the vision and process of Restore and answer any questions you might have.
Once you have completed Welcome Group, you will be invited to join us for Open Group. Open Group is a gender-specific small group (4 to 6 individuals) where we discuss that night’s teaching/personal testimony and how it relates to what we are walking through in life.
After demonstrating a commitment to Restore through consistent attendance, you will have the opportunity to join a Closed Group. A Closed Group is the final step in our Restore process. Each closed Group is a gender specific small group (4 to 6 individuals) where you begin and end with the same leader and participants over a 10-12 week period.
The goal of Closed Group is to encourage men and women to pursue Jesus in community so that we might better understand our past hurts and current struggles while beginning to encourage and serve others.
We have three types of closed groups:
- Foundations - Get grounded in your faith. Foundations is great for new believers or those who have questions about following Jesus.
- Redemption - Learn to live in freedom and gain victory in areas of life where you struggle or feel overwhelmed (grief, divorce, relational struggle, addiction, self-image, anger, past-hurt, abuse and more)
- Conquer (for men) - Get victory over the struggle with pornography and learn to walk in sexual purity.
Childcare (0-12 years of age) is provided for Restore at Milestone Church.
Restore does meet throughout the summer. However, the following Monday nights things are altered.
- June 19 Does Not Meet (Closed Group participants check with your leader about meeting off campus).
- July 3 Does Not Meet (4th of July)
If you have any questions, please email us at . Your email is confidential and will only be viewed by Pastor Tim Springfield, who oversees Restore.