At Milestone we care deeply for single moms and widows. Less than 1% of churches have a single mom’s ministry, but this is a distinctive of Milestone Church. We offer many opportunities for single moms and widows who are members. We have single mom and widow specific small groups and host special events throughout the year. If you’re a single mom or widow, we want to know you’re here!
- Fill out this brief form so that we can connect with you.
- Attend one of our weekend services, complete the communication card, and indicate that you are a single mom or widow.
- Attend Discovery 101, the initial step in Milestone’s Growth Track.
- Attend Restore, a safe environment to find healing from past hurts and current struggles.
- Join a Small Group and find community with other women who may be dealing with similar life issues.
Camp & Retreat Scholarships: Milestone members will be notified by email of upcoming camp and retreat scholarship applications for students a few weeks prior to each event. If you’d like to donate toward the cost of camps for these students, please do so through the giving portal, choosing Keller Campus, Missions: Single Moms & Widows.
College Tuition: Limited scholarships are available for Milestone single moms. Please fill out this application to be considered (membership required).
Lawn Care: Recipients are chosen each year for summer lawn care. If you’d like to serve on our Milestone Mowing Team, you can sign up here!
Vehicle: Vehicles are occasionally donated for Milestone families in need. If you are a Milestone member in need of a vehicle, please fill out this application to be considered. If you are interested in donating a vehicle, please complete this form.
Many of the other resources available through our local community are listed on our Resource Page. If you have other needs or questions, please email .