- Fill out this brief form so that we can connect with you.
- Attend one of our weekend services, complete the communication card, and indicate that you are a single mom or widow.
- Attend Discovery 101, the initial step in Milestone’s Growth Track.
- Attend Restore, a safe environment to find healing from past hurts and current struggles.
- Join a Small Group and find community with other women who may be dealing with similar life issues.
- Sign up for Financial Peace University and learn how to budget, save, and invest your resources. Scholarships available for Milestone members.
Camp & Retreat Scholarships: Milestone members will be notified by email of upcoming camp and retreat scholarship applications for students a few weeks prior to each event.
College Tuition: Limited scholarships are available for Milestone single moms. Please fill out this application to be considered (membership required).
Lawn Care: A limited number of recipients are chosen each year for summer lawn care.
Vehicle: Vehicles are occasionally donated for Milestone families in need. If you are a Milestone member, please fill out this form to be considered as vehicles become available.
Benevolence: Financial assistance is available to Milestone members based on fund availability. This is not set up for emergency assistance and is typically only available one time. If you are in financial need, please fill out this form. Send application and all required documentation to or return it to the church office during business hours. Please allow 7-10 business days for the Benevolence Committee to review.
Many of the other resources available through our local community are listed on our Resource Page. If you have other needs or questions, please email .