Elevate is now regathering in-person every Wednesday at 7PM! Check-in will begin at 6:30pm with many safety measures in place to keep your student safe. Here are are the protocols that will be implemented:
- We are asking all students, volunteers, and staff to wear masks to Elevate. Once students, volunteers, and staff get to their seats in the worship center, they can remove their masks for the duration of service. At dismissal, we will ask everyone to put their masks on again before leaving service. For your convenience, we will have masks available upon entry to the building for those who may not have brought one with them.
- Thoroughly cleaning the entire building before and after Elevate
Sanitizing stations at the doors of the worship center
In the worship center, groups will have 2 seats between them and every other row will be blocked off
At dismissal, we will open up multiple exit points and dismiss students in sections to ensure enough space for everyone to dismiss safely
A touch-free environment with doors propped open and volunteers checking each student in manually, no name tags printed, no bracelets or stamps upon check-in, no message notes or pens, no offering buckets passed
No before service or after service hang-outs
- Dismissal / parent pick-up time will be 8:15pm
- All staff and volunteers will be pre-screened with a health and wellness questionnaire prior to serving each week. All staff and volunteers will also be wearing masks at Elevate
- Streaming services on our YouTube Channel for those who are not ready to attend service in person
In the last 14 days, if you or a family member have been experiencing any symptoms, we encourage you to watch Elevate Online.